Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sunny with a chance

This is my niece, Sunny, at her very first baseball game a couple of years ago. I'd been teaching her to sing "Take me out to the ballgame" since she was old enough to speak...and, MAN, did we have a BLAST that night. We were in foul territory and came painstakingly close to catching a ball several times during BP and throughout the game!
I was really frustrated that we didn't get one.
Sunny's response? "Juju, why don't you just go BUY a ball?"
Tonight, Sunny will have a chance to catch a ball again!
This time, at Dodger Stadium! We'll be heading up to the Dodgers/Mariners game in a little while! I am so excited for her to ROOT ROOT ROOT for the Dodgers this time!
I decided to go to the market and buy me some peanuts and crackerjack--and licorice and Reese's pieces and cookies--to take with us tonight.
Then I stopped by Sports Chalet and bought Sunny her first Dodgers baseball cap.

I don't care if we ever get back!!
But I'll post pictures when we do.

3 comments:

PETE Di LALLO said...

Grrreat title...
I forgot who's pitching but anxious to see Ichiro...a legend in his own time...

Zuzana said...

I see two cute girls.;)) Hope you both enjoyed the game.;))

Lisa Marie said...

So cute...looks like blue is her color though, huh? ;-)