Monday, June 1, 2009

True Love

I love snuggling with you
I love telling my friends about you
I love how you wait for me to finish what you are saying
I love how you go anywhere with me
I love how I can read you
You are always there for me!
I love thinking about you while I am at work
I love to sit in front of the fire with you
I love having dinner with you
You make me smile
You make me laugh out loud
You make me cry
You make me stop and think
You are romantic
You surprise me
I've learned so much from you
You make me happy!
I can't wait to get home to you
You are ok if I disagree with what you say
You never think I am too slow
We can spend DAYS together and never get bored!
You don't get mad if I forget about you
When I am finished with you, I know I will find another...there are so many others out there...and I will never get my fill...I especially love the older ones.
You encourage me to see others.
And when I come back to you--we can start all over...

Oh YES, how I love my books.