Friday, December 19, 2008

Daze of wine and poses...

Tonight was the Sales and Conference Team's annual Christmas Dinner at Salt Creek Grill! It was also somewhat of a going away party for Sarah who is getting married early next year. We're so happy for Sarah and wish her the best...but it's definitely a HUGE loss for the rest of us.
Veronica, Claudia, Bob and Lindsay
Leah and Jaime
And Miss Molly
As we ate our appetizers--crab cakes, seared ahi, spicy tuna rolls, california rolls, ahi poke with wontons...OH SO delicious!
Shadi and Claudia
Casey and I were SO excited when our entrees arrived! She order the steak and lobster--can you believe how beautiful that is?! I had the double cut porkchop. Needless to say, I ate three bites and brought the rest home...I had filled up on ahi and was saving room for....CHOCOLATE SOUFFLE!!
It was spectacular! We played a 'wine gift exchange' game and I ended up with a good Chianti (it will taste so good with those fava beans, right?!) Food and wine and gifts for all...and a night to relax and enjoy each others' company. The whole evening was such a treat and a true reminder, not only of how much I love my job, but of how very much I love the people that I work with.
Life is SO good.

No comments: