Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Thoughts for my next tattoo...

Before you laugh, please know that I DO have a tattoo.
And, if I had a dime for every time I have thought about having it removed...well, I would have had it removed...Ugh!
If only I had gone to this place...
Oh yes, I am sure my regrets would be fewer!
How great would THAT look on me!
(Especially love the LA on the middle finger!)
Seriously, why didn't I go with something more like this?
Or even this one! Classic...how come I didn't think of a Fernando LBT?!
Honestly, I would freaking LOVE if this (above) was my tattoo!
Probably NOT gonna get another one...
but I might just go hang out at this place one day.
I think I would like these people.
And they'd probably even like my tattoo.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm going to give you the advice that I'm best known for...."Just do it"!!! (ha,ha)
XO

Anonymous said...

No, no, no, Kelly. That advice was bad the first time and it still is.

Gina Vistaunet said...

Get one on the back of your neck and wear your hair up all the time.