Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Afternoon Delight

Today was the annual "Hibbard Christmas Luncheon" with my favorite nieces and nephew and sister in law! I met Tiffany and her kids (in order above) Collette, Shane, Chantel and Kori at Olive Garden for a gift exchange, time to relax and catch up a bit, to eat a little and laugh a lot!
Though technically we are no longer sisters in law, Tiffany and I have remained very close friends these last few years and have been a great support to one another for the last 20!
(Don't you love the guy over our head??)
I am SO very proud of these girls! Kori will graduate from Cal Baptist in May with a degree in Psychology and will start her Masters soon after. (I told her I could be her first patient!) Chantel is a freshman at UC Davis--there on a gymnastics scholarship--and also studying psychology! Each of these girls is so full of love and life as well!
Gosh I admire them!
Collette and Shane provided the laughter and the ever re-appearing pepperoncinis in my salad.
They love sports and video games and their dog, Jake.
And each of them is so fun to spend time with!
I am not sure what this was called...Delicious? Amazing? Incredible?
Something like that. Yes, we needed two of them...
Each time I am with these people I am revitalized! They encourage me, lift my spirits and I am reminded of how happy and blessed I am to be part of their lives!
We missed you Allison...we each ate a pepperoncini in your honor!

2 comments:

Allison said...

I can't believe how much older everyone looks from just one year ago! The girls are beautiful!

Sorry I missed it! Thanks for thinking of me!

SarahD said...

They are gorgeous!
Tiffany is another great Mom, no wonder you have so much fun together!