Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday's Cool...

This morning I met my mom and dad for a wonderful breakfast and enjoyable conversation at the Corner Bakery.
Such a great way to start the day!
I spent the afternoon relaxing and getting ready for my very special company!
Courtney and I have been trying to get together for months and we finally pulled it off! I made a batch of blue margaritas (and wore a shirt to match) and cooked up "baked ziti" and we spent the next four hours catching up on life! Courtney and I worked together at Saddleback for years and years and have memories that had us laughing tonight like I have not laughed in a long time! Courtney is so fun to be with...she brings a spirit of happiness and hilarity to life!

2 comments:

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

I loved it, loved it, loved it!!! I wouldn't change the last 4 hours for ANYTHING! I love you so much and I am so thankful to have you in my life. I love laughing with you!

Insured Asset Solutions said...

I love that place! In fact, I had dinner there tonight before I went to church at Rock Harbor.