Thursday, January 10, 2008

Google Analytics

According to Google Analytics, yesterday was the best day my blog ever had. There were 104 visits and 217 page views from four countries, 10 states and 20 different cities in California! The visitor count has been hovering in the high 90s for a few weeks now, but it's been a couple of months since it hit 100.
Allison's blog is the #1 referring site along with 14 other blogging friends' sites! Thanks!
My favorite part of yesterday's info was that there were 12 brand new visitors.
Of course, four of them got to the blog while searching for Gray's Anatomy, Harvest Pie, Ornament Exchange and Adohr Farms. But the other eight new visitors Googled "Julie Hibbard"!
Good Lord, I am so easy to please.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

How fun! How do you know this and how can I know who visits my blog?

Allison said...

You really are so easy to please...
Who would have thought you would love pie charts and graphs so much?

Eliane said...

I understand!
Getting to my google analytics is a big part of the fun about blogging.