Friday, January 11, 2008

I've seen that movie too...

For the first time in YEARS I have been able to go see so many new movies! In the last couple of weeks I have seen:

Atonement (Ugh!)
Enchantment (Hurray!)
Juno (Yeah!)
The Bucket List (Yes!)
National Treasure (OK)
P.S. I love you (Yuck!)
No Country for Old Men (Wow!)

Lots of GREAT previews too!
Looking forward to:
27 Dresses
Shine a Light
Young at Heart
Mad Money
In Bruges (only because I have been to Bruges)
Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day

So glad that I ended up with so many movie passes for Christmas!

5 comments:

Allison said...

I saw PS I Love You tonight...not totally awful...but definitely predictable and trying a little too hard...but I love Denny!

Eliane said...

Julie, I like your guidance on movies...truly!
I know if you like it I will too. Thanks to you I won't see Atonment now.

PETE Di LALLO said...

I'll get back to you when these come out on video...but DO want to see Bucket List soon...

Emo Cass said...

I still really need to see Juno. The Bucket List looks really good too.

Ange said...

I loved atonement! except for a couple raunchy scenes in the beginning. I thought it was beautiful:) I can't wait for 27 Dresses -- want to go see it together?