Sunday, November 6, 2011

The real prize at Los Alamitos

Despite the fact that we all went to high school together,
I did not know either of these people until the last couple of years.
They are now, oh so gratefully, two of my best friends.


Each friend represents a world in us, a world  
possibly not born until they arrive.
- Anais Nin

 
 















Two may talk together under the same roof for many years,
yet never really meet;
and two others at first speech are old friends.
-Mary Catherwood

4 comments:

md said...

You guys really know how to have a good time. Definitely no holding back the fun when you have chocalate and cigars!138

Sweet Lu said...

I love these pictures. I think EVERY ONE OF THEM shows how much fun we had. I love the one with the cigar. Too cute. Yes, good friends - so blessed to have them!

Sweet Lu said...

God bless Cousin Ricky!

robin_brown_62 said...

Looks like a wonderful night! Great pictures Julie.