Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Being Mrs. Santa Claus

I've been asked, once again, to be Mrs. Claus at the Montage Family Breakfast with Santa!
I have to admit, being asked is a pretty big honor for me...and, this will be my FIFTH straight year.
I can't wait.
I love the excitement. I love the music. I love the decorations...
I love the bacon. I love the chocolate fountain!
I love Santa (he must always be bilingual, and this will be Santa #3 for me!)
And, OH, I love the kids...more than anything!
Today, one of the banquet servers said, "Are you going to be Mrs. Santa this year? Cause my kids remember you! They hope you're going to be there!"
Seriously, that is the reason I LOVE to do it. That's what makes it all worthwhile!

Well, that...and the bacon.
And the chocolate fountain.











5 comments:

md said...

It's not fair to the rest of the female population that you can again, outdo yourself! You are the sexiest, prettiest, warmest, lovingest, kindest Mrs. Santa Claus that I have ever seen. WOW!!! You knock my socks off! 138

Zuzana said...

Julie you always look so happy.;) That smile is contagious.;) Such lovely pictures, enjoy being Mr. Santa Claus.;))
xoxo

Kelly said...

Aren't you just a little bit too skinny to be Mrs. Claus???

Sonja said...

Umm . . . take it easy, md. But you're right - it's not fair to the rest of us! :)

Dongo said...

Julie, what a treat! And of course, bacon and a chocolate fountain are two things that go so well together! Enjoy!