Sunday, May 29, 2011

Top 10 over-used terms!

(In my opinion, of course...)

1. 'Thinking outside the box' (GREAT term...in 1995.)
2. 'That's what SHE said'...(Yep, I agree, it was funny the first 7 million times.)
3. 'It is what it is...' (Damn, I hate this one...it's not only redundant...it's just bullsh*t!)
4. 'LOL'...(honestly, do some people just AUTOMATICALLY have this added to the end of every sentence?)
5. 'Seriously.' (Seriously?! OVER used!)
6. 'Cougar'. (There is NOT a term that I find more offensive and derogatory. And tremendously over used. Seriously.)
7. 'FYI' (Usually, what ever you have to say is not that damn informative anyway.)
8. 'Just sayin' (I am sick to death of this one. Completely, inappropriately and WAY over used.)
9. 'WTF' (This is not the proper reply to EVERY SINGLE THING YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!)
10.'It's not rocket science.' (I've actually met several rocket scientists. FYI-not much common sense.)
Just sayin'.

1 comment:

Zuzana said...

You make me laugh Julie, I actually do not use a single one of these terms.;))
Have a great Monday,
xoxo