Saturday, April 11, 2015

He liked it so he...

 put a ring on it!

I've been wearing a ring on my left hand for the last couple of years. I had purchased several different ones--none of them cost very much--and they truly didn't really 'mean' anything.
But today, Dave bought me a ring. A REAL ring...a REAL diamond...a REALLY beautiful symbol of OUR love and of our commitment to one other. And I LOVE it. (And him!)
I think it's STUNNING! And VERY meaningful...
It's been a VERY long time since I wore a symbolic ring.
I am PROUD  and OH SO happy to be wearing this one. 

2 comments:

Sweet Lu said...

Awe..... I love that! I love that he's so thoughtful that way. Sounds like it was a surprise too. So very special! The ring is gorgeous but the meaning behind it is so much more! Congrats, my friend!

Kelly said...

It's absolutely beautiful and I'm so happy for you both!! Love you