Wednesday, June 26, 2013

One Day More!

Today is DAY 11 OF 11 DAYS STRAIGHT at work.
11 days of getting up at 4:20am...
11 days of getting in the shower, getting dressed and eating an Atkins bar in the car at 5:15am
11 days of putting nylons and a suit on...and looking perfect and being perky and happy
11 days of running a marathon before 8am...
This is the longest run of straight work days I've had in the last eight years...
And I am tired of coming home tired...
And, not to mention, I am now 50. 

Tonight I am meeting some high school friends for dinner...OH how I look forward to that!

I am so excited to NOT have to
set my clock for 4:20
set the coffee for 4:15
put nylons on. (Yeah, especially that...)
and not have anything that I HAVE to do...

It is finished. 
Well, almost...

1 comment:

sprinkles said...

I used to work 2 jobs, and often worked 11 or more days in a row. That was really hard, so I feel your pain! Glad it's almost over.