Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Where your treasure is

I've had WAY too much time off these last few weeks, and if you know me at all, you know that means EVERYTHING has been cleaned and organized--drawers, cabinets, boxes, files...yep, everything. LOTS went in the trash and I took yet another trip to the Goodwill. (Nearly) everything else has a place, is put away and/or where it should be. (Thank God I get to go back to work Thursday!)
I also spent some time cleaning up my computer. I have a desktop file called, "blog" which is really just a place for me to store future blog ideas, interesting photos, special pictures, things that stand out to me, meaningful quotes, etc, etc. Today, I realized I had 456 items in that file!
Having the extra time, I went through every single item, trashed a few things, filed away several others for future blogging...and decided to share several of them with you today.




























































What I loved most about going through each and every item was realizing--actually being able to SEE--where my heart and mind most often are. Most all of the items in the blog file were about keeping positive, moving forward, about being happy and about living a calm and simple life.

And, of course, there were lots and lots about being in love...!

Since I am being honest here, I must admit that practically half of the items--especially the photos--were of food.
Mostly donuts.
And bacon.

And there you have it. In case you ever wondered.
You now know where my heart is.

No comments: