Tuesday, July 27, 2010

If I were a man...

a. I’d never wear a Hawaiian shirt (or a tee shirt under it!)

b. Make sure my toe nails looked good before I wore sandals (and never wear socks with them!)

c. Get rid of my moustache!

d. Update my glasses

e. Figure out a way to grow hair thicker

f. Watch my weight

g. Never wear jewelry

h. Put the toilet seat down

i. Never show up empty handed at someone’s home

(And, I would NEVER wear a Hawaiian Shirt!!!)


Interestingly, as a woman...I already do all of these things.

3 comments:

PETE Di LALLO said...

no comment...

Anonymous said...

I'm with Peter. No comment(at least not one I am saying)

Sunny Rolfs (thatsunnygirl.org) said...

i wish i came up with that.. that is the best blog iv ever read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart, sunny