Monday, December 14, 2009

One fine day!

Started the day enjoying breakfast with Kim,
my friend of more than 20 years!
Then I went to see Allison's new place...all fixed up and OH so great now! We had an amazing lunch at PF Changs and did a little bit of shopping at Fashion Island!Later on, I went to get my niece, Sunny and we went to visit Santa!
Dreidel, dreidel, dreidel...I made you out of clay...
Bonus for the night...got to spend a little time with Elijah!
SUCH a great, productive, enjoyable LONG day!!!
I will definitely be staying home tomorrow...
(and drinking Slim fast!)

3 comments:

Zuzana said...

Sounds like a great day with friends and family. One day you will have to let me in on your "forever young" secret.;)
xo
Zuzana

Lisa Marie said...

I LOVE that cardigan! So pretty :)

BUM said...

What a great day...Thanks for sharing! Sunny had a good time and Elijah is a bundle of joy.