Thursday, October 9, 2008

We looked good!

Rather than go out to watch the game, I stayed in with a few friends...and I'm glad I did.
The language and screaming got a bit rough...
And I think my ulcer is acting up again...
The food and drinks were ready...
We had our wine, our chocolates our cookies in place....
And we were all smiles in our team shirts...
Until the 6th inning...
Yeah, so other than those two pitches...
I think we looked really good.
We'll be back tomorrow. And, thankfully, Hamels won't.

4 comments:

TSHarrison said...

I'm feeling good about game two too!

Kelly said...

Sorry they lost but I still had a great time!!!
Love you!

Sarah said...

Darn Phillies!

-The Week said...

What kind of a fan are you? Where are the Dodger-blue chocolates and the Dodger-blue cookies and Dodger-blue margaritas. I expect more from you Julie!