Monday, April 9, 2012

It was time...

How beautiful is THAT?!

After a six month absence, I finally ordered cable at my home again.
There are just a few things in this world that I REALLY love...and baseball is definitely one of them. I'll admit, it was actually kinda painful trying to make it through opening weekend without being able to watch the Dodger games on TV. I didn't even realize how much I'd miss being able to TALK about the games with friends and with people at work. 
I realized too, that I really missed the comfort of having Vin Scully in my home...calling every pitch, telling sweet stories of back in the day...and saying, "It's time for Dodgers Baseball!"
 
Welcome Home Fox Sports West!
Interestingly, Van, the guy who I talked to at Cox today, quoted me a $9/month cheaper price than Gordan, his co worker did on Friday!

Van even threw in HBO and Showtime FREE for three months 
(it was that or a free land line...really?)
At that price, I can afford to buy a Schlitz or two!

Oh how I've missed you my friend...
I feel better already!

(PS Pops--I still plan to mute during GBA.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I love being able to text you during the games, including this first at Dodger Stadium...
I'll let you know the GBA's that were OK, but only after it's sung...you won't be missing much...
Pops