Monday, February 15, 2010

Another Happy Valentine's Day!

Since it has now become our annual tradition, I met my friend Sharel to celebrate Valentine's Day together! We sit at the big 'community table' at Opah and enjoy great food, good wine and amazing conversation. This year our friend Kelly had sent gifts for us to open once we arrived at the restaurant!
Oh how delighted we were to open our Valentine's present and find a 'build your own boyfriend' kit. We toyed with the thought of moving to a table for four, but these guys just squeezed in next to us and actually let Sharel and I do most of the talking. Very interesting, too, that I couldn't get clothes to stay on mine.
Each year while saying goodbye at the end of the night, Sharel and I both say, "Thank you for the lovely Valentine's dinner. I hope I'm not with you next year..."

4 comments:

Gina Vistaunet said...

You guys are both so pretty, I can't figure out why you are single. I'm glad you had fun.

BUM said...

It looks like you had dinner with the perfect man! And you don't have to do his dirty laundry. All of you blogs this week have been fun. Keep living the good life,

Kelly said...

I'm so glad that your dates worked out for you! I'm sorry I had to miss out on all the fun....XOXO

Zuzana said...

You seem to have such good friends Julie, one of life's blessings.;)
Glad you had a wonderful day- evening.;)
xoxo
Zuzana