Sunday, June 22, 2008

One (Re)FINE(ery) Day!

Tonight we met Allison at the grand opening of The Refinery--Saddleback Church's NEW Student Ministry Building...and it is AMAZING! The team has put together a place where kids can come hangout, learn, play, grow, know that they belong somewhere and are loved! In addition to the beautiful venues for the services there are ping pong tables and basketball courts and video games and a skate park and a place to draw and eat and so much more!
Allison gave us a thorough and highly-personalized tour of the place! It is truly phenomenal!
GREAT JOB STUDENT MINISTRY TEAM!
I was overjoyed to run into SO many people that i used to work with!
I always feel SO loved when I'm there.
Above, Josh and Josh
Sunny and Abby have been friends forever!
Alanna and Ange
(I've known both of these girls since they were in Junior High)
Great stuff everywhere...
One of my MOST favorite people (and an EXCELLENT blogger!)
Josh Treece.
It has been YEARS since we'd seen each other!
My dad and Ange have been 'blogger friends' for the last year or so.
They were THRILLED to finally meet each other!
Bethany and Lola
After the Refinery tour we met Gina and Logan at Chili's to celebrate Gina's birthday!
Gina has ALWAYS loved having people clap and sing Happy Birthday to her!When I dropped my parents back off at home, Sunny gave me a little skateboarding demonstration! She is absolutely incredible on that thing!
I am OH SO blessed to have such great people in my life...
And I am grateful for this one fine day.

1 comment:

Ange said...

I'm so glad I met your dad -- seriously!!! That made my day SO wonderful! You look beautiful Jules :) Dinner soon?