Friday, June 27, 2008

Childhood Sweethearts

Kelly has been asking me about this picture for a while...
she wondered if I still had it!
Warning to all--I have EVERY picture I've EVER taken!
This was at Westminster Mall in 1979
(Gina--Notice "Flytrap" in the background!)
Sonja also has every photo she's ever taken...though some, like this one, probably should have been hidden away. We were on a ski trip with my family in Mammoth!
There's no date on the photo, but since I have braces, I am guessing we were about 14.
I would love to ski at Mammoth again someday, but I don't think
Santa would want Kelly and I sitting on his lap...
(or would he?)
I wouldn't go back to those days...no way.
The future looks bright

2 comments:

Eliane said...

I am sure Santa would love that!

Kelly said...

That photo brings back such great memories. What was wrong with us? We should've been making out with boys but instead we were wasting our time sitting on Santa's lap!!!???
XO