Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Guess who's coming to dinner?

I had an email from Allison this morning...
"Can I come over for dinner tonight...with NINE friends?"
Sure!! Why not? A trip to the market and--in a snap--
we had enchiladas and fresh baked cookies for eleven!
With my other daughter, Bethany
Gabe, Caleb, Bethany, Allison, Jesse and Andy
Sam (yes he's back from London) and Bobby
Gabe and Luke
Luke is Ange's brother.
I've known him since he was about 10
Caleb and Andy
Jesse, Bethany and Santi
Santi helped host "Name that Tune" for us tonight--
he REALLY knows music!
We had a little fun with the self-timer and a lot of fun with the iPod...
Oh my gosh!! There is NOTHING I love more than
a house full of HAPPY people!
Such a blast!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I think this might be the first time I've seen your legs in a picture! Yeah for happy people.

Allison said...

Thanks so much for letting us invade...it was so fun...and I can't believe how many times those boys said, "Your mom is great"

Ange said...

SO FUN!!!!! I love that your house is always full of people!

Eliane said...

You are such a WONDERFUL mother!!!!