Monday, October 29, 2007

Such a productive day!

After running errands this morning, I PROMISED myself I was going to come home and be productive...and BOY was I! I wanted to work on my Europe 2007 scrapbook and also get some of the old videos on DVD. And I worked on both projects all day! Above you see that I now have 15 (of the 40) VHS tapes transferred to DVD! And what a blast to watch...Zac's 3rd birthday, Allison's 8th birthday, my 30th birthday surprise party, Christmas 1990!
I actually teared up while watching Allison's graduation video...
I watched the videos while they were recording and at the same time I was able to finish my scrapbook! And it is gorgeous!

2 comments:

Ange said...

Did you find any old camp tapes???

Allison said...

Can't wait to see your scrapbook...

And I'd like to see my graduation tape too!