Monday, October 8, 2007

Arizona Diamondbacks

I am the proud owner of SEVERAL Dodgers shirts, a Dodgers jersey and a Dodgers hat.
I also have SEVERAL Angels shirts, an Angels jersey and an Angels hat.
I even have a Yankees t-shirt purchased in NYC.
But at this point, ALL of these have been put away for the remainder of the season, only to be brought back out in the Spring of 2008 when everyone starts even again.
Of the currently "still in contention" teams, I own only one shirt. In May, I was in Phoenix and went to a Diamondbacks game with my cousin Robin. Thankfully, I picked up this shirt. (I am sure they took Randy's photo down soon after this was taken.) So, because I have the shirt--and a LOT of relatives lucky enough to have a winning baseball team in their town--I guess I will root root root for the Dbacks from this point on!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah D-backs are ready!!!Anybody-Anytime.Thanks for the support Cuz! You look really good in D-back red!!! From LHC Arizona,Sherri

Eliane said...

What about one Indians t-shirt to add to your collection?I will be working on that today. With you it's easy since you look good in everything.

PS: I truly miss you.

Unknown said...

GO INDIANS!!!!!
I don't even watch baseball but I do have to support the team from my hometown.

PETE Di LALLO said...

I thinks Randy is the best and a hall of famer... I'll be rootin' for the snakes too...

'neice said...

Yeah....I am also going to root for the D-backs.

Allison said...

I like your shirt in this picture...

PETE Di LALLO said...

Alli,
that's not the point here...

Anonymous said...

GO D'BACKS GO!!!!!