Friday, October 5, 2007

Happily Ever After




For some reason I was singing this Cinderella song all day today.
I didn't know all the words, but looked them up when I got home. They are really quite touching...and they seem to kinda hit home with me right now.



"A dream is a wish your heart makes

When you're fast asleep
In dreams you lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep
Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling through
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
the dream that you wish will come true"

2 comments:

Allison said...

What comes next?...

"I hear you! Come on! Get up, you say...time to start another day...even he orders me around...but perhaps some day, the dreams that I wish will come true..."

Then she "la-da"s her way through a verse and the mice and birds sing/whistle along...

Such a great movie...

Gina Vistaunet said...

I love Gus Gus!!