Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Baseball Fans

This is my LONG TIME dear friend, Cathy! Cathy and I worked in Children's Ministry together at Saddleback for years and years. If we had a dollar for every NAME TAG we made for Summer Spectacular, Winter Camp, Summer Camp and Sunday School--we'd be flying off to box seats at the World Series!
Cathy and I met at Chili's on Sunday to watch the Angel game...yeah, not much of a game. But we had a great time catching up with each other over a delicious lunch!
Besides her love for dogs, Cathy and I have a lot in common--we love baseball, we love food and we both survived Catholic School!
She's an out of the park friend!

5 comments:

Heather McTaggart said...

Cathy is one of my FAVORITE people in the whole world, that's why I LOVE working with her! Our husbands grew up together so it's fun to listen to them tell tales of baseball bats hitting heads...yeah you read that right! So great that you could meet up with her! Did she eat her vegie's...ha ha ha? We have the distaste for vegies in common!

Allison said...

I love Cathy! She's one of my very favorites!

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE lets get some of the old gang back together. I'll give Tammy a call! HHAHHHHH

Ange said...

I'M SO JEALOUSSS!!!! You me Courtney and Cathy NEED to have dinner one of these nights!!!!!

Cathyb said...

YES - Let's PLEASE have dinner - I would love to see the "old gang" again. I don't know if I could handle so much fun again though! Julie - thanks for lunch. I do miss you and our wonderfull baseball talks. Sports Center has nothing on us!