Saturday, October 6, 2007

Big Church, Small World

Allison sang at Saddleback tonight and was spectacular as usual!
Afterward, we ran into Courtney and Kyle Rutenbar.
We have all known each other for over 15 years
Courtney was in my cabin at Winter camp when she was in 4th grade!
(I remember I brought Zac's Ninja Turtle sleeping bag and FROZE!)
Allison on the big screen...
Kyle Rutenbar and Allison have been friends since they were little kids. And, let's see, Allison went to Homecoming with Kyle's brother, Jake AND has gone to Kenya with their dad, Steve, four times. Courtney's mom, Remy, worked with me at the church office for years too!
It was so good to see so many old friends at Saddleback tonight.
As large as the church is, it's really a very small world.
Full of a lot of very nice people.

2 comments:

Heather McTaggart said...

BOO...HOO! I didn't see you there! That bums me out AND I missed Allison singing (dumb Trader Joe's party)! Next time!

Ange said...

SO FUN! I'm jealous!!!!!