Friday, October 12, 2007

If I could change one thing about the past

...I would have BEEN IN more of my own pictures.
After spending the last week looking through all my old photos, I have realized that I was always the photographer...always the one TAKING the pictures. There are several events that don't even look like I was there. I should have handed the camera to someone and insisted on being photographed...

Perhaps that is why I get in ALL of my pictures these days via the "long arm technique"...

3 comments:

Insured Asset Solutions said...

You will be in a bunch of photographs when we visit you for lunch...can't wait!

Heather McTaggart said...

We may be laughing too hard to actually use our cameras! Or maybe we need pics as proof that we are actually smarter than "someone" thinks! Can't wait!

PETE Di LALLO said...

When I was 13 my dad bought me the first Kodak 35 mm camera ever made and from then on I took all the photos in my family ...
most, if not all are in slide format and we must have 60 trays of them...60 trays times either 80 or 100 in each tray...you know I recently 'went' thru them all... there's at least 12 slides of me and I'm sort of thankful...I was a 'slightly' chubby little Italian kid...