Tuesday, October 16, 2007

GREAT Surprise Visit!

My former Event Concierge partner, Michael, came by Montage for a visit today!
Everyone was so very happy to see him and I was grateful to finally
be able to console him in person regarding his Mets.
People said we looked like brother and sister...some called us Barbie and Ken.
With Sarah.
I called Michael my "soul mate" in a work partner. He was absolutely PERFECT for the position--talent, abilities, experience--
AND perfect to work with me--common sense, music and movie knowledge
and an amazing and TRUE love of baseball!
With Zach.
When Michael worked with me he wore a suit and kept his hair very short. It was SO great to see him in jeans and a teeshirt and long, casual hair! You know how most of the time when someone leaves a workplace, life goes on and you never really miss them? Yeah...not with Michael. Michael is one of those guys who is missed by every single person in the building.
It was so good to see him.

1 comment:

PETE Di LALLO said...

Didn't we go to an Angel game together?
Great guy!