Sunday, October 14, 2007

Happy 94th Birthday Nana!

Today several friends and family members celebrated my Nana's birthday.
She is 50 years older than me!
My dad and Allison and me...Nana is my dad's mom.

So here is Allison with her mother and her grandfather and her great-grandmother!

I could not resist posting these pics--my grandmother's dresser and bulletin board.
I know I am really lucky to have my parents and my Nana so close by...Can you imagine being 44 and still having your grandma? So cool for Allison to have all of her grandparents and a GREAT grandma too! I will have to say, it was sad to not have my Grandpa there today (he died in February)...he loved to sing "Happy Birthday to you...Cha Cha Cha"
...we sang it for him today.

6 comments:

Emo Cass said...

I will get an Apple soon! I had a hard time deciding between the La Vie Boheme, Honest Living, or kiss me. Yeah, the new church is totally different. I'll make sure I'm on time for theatre tomorrow! wow, I've had an iPod for 3..maybe 4 years. I had a blue mini before the nano. Happy birthday to your nana!

Allison said...

Cute pictures...good color...

Heather McTaggart said...

Those pics brought tears! How sweet! How lucky are you!?!? Happy Birthday to your Nana!

PETE Di LALLO said...

Nice job Jools,
I love her "Sacred Heart statues and Mother Theresa statues, but what about the hundred crucifixes on her bedroom walls?

Ange said...

That dresser reminds me of my meme's (grandma) dresser. Weird! She also had a big statue of Mary in an upright bathub on the lawn.

Here's a picture of it...

PETE Di LALLO said...

Ange,
I looked at your meme's statue and loved it...one of a kind I'm sure...is that St. Francis on the left?