Saturday, October 13, 2007

Girls night in...

Just enjoyed a GREAT evening with my friends Sarah and Chantal.
I built my second fire of the Fall season...beautiful!
A little Chinese food...a little wine...
a whole LOT of rice krispie treats and chocolate chip cookies...
And a WHOLE lot of fun and good conversation. As we ate our fabulous meal, we delighted in tales of our travels to Rome and Paris and Vienna...
We discussed good music and great movies and delicious food!!
We laughed a lot and drank a bit much and probably ate one too many cookies...
and we were reminded of how enjoyable life really is!
Life is Beautiful...and I love these dear friends!

3 comments:

Heather McTaggart said...

YUM...homemade RICE KRISPY TREATS! YUMMY! (shhh...our secret, when I was pregnant with Matt I made a whole pan, ate the whole thing before David came home from work, washed the pan to get rid of the evidence)!

PETE Di LALLO said...

How many bottles of vino REALLY?
We only see two but come on?
Hard to believe you eat Krispy Treats with wine!

Emo Cass said...

That chinese food looks really good. Glad you had fun!