Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Darjeeling Limited

Went to dinner with my friend Annie...and then to see The Darjeeling Limited. Despite rough reviews, Annie and I both really liked it! Great acting, encouraging story line and lots of laughter! Perhaps the running theme of trying to keep track of, deal with and get rid of your baggage was what I most relate to!
The best line: Believing he is healed, Francis (Owen Wilson) takes off his bandages only to find gaping wounds.
He says, "Perhaps I have a bit more healing to do."
Brother Jack says, "You're almost there."
That's exactly how I feel...

3 comments:

Annie Smith said...

:)

Unknown said...

I have been waiting to see this movie for over a year now. I can't wait to see it.

PETE Di LALLO said...

Can't wait to find out what you're writing about...will there be a video coming out? Be sure to remind me to see it...
H. A. N. D.