Thursday, July 3, 2008

Swim Pickens

Each afternoon this week I have come home, put on my bathing suit and gone down to the pool. It has been so cool and refreshing and it's been a good way to get a little exercise too. I swim for a while, tread water for a bit and then just float and relax and enjoy the calm.
I get out and lounge in the sun (read: nod off for a bit), and then wade back in to cool off again before going back to my house.
I think it's been kind of 'cleansing' too...I go in hot and exhausted and come out cool and refreshed.
I need 'cool and refreshed' this week.
Life is good.
But I'm kinda hoping it's gonna get a little better.

2 comments:

Eliane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eliane said...

What a great thing to do!
It will get better and better...stay curious!