Friday, July 25, 2008

Jambo from Africa

One of my favorite lines from Planes, Trains and Automobiles is when Steve Martin says, "I've been wearing the same underwear since Tuesday..."
Yes. So have I. 
Good News: We have arrived. We are well! It is AMAZING... (and the food is great!)
Bad News: It's Friday night at 10:20 pm and our luggage has not yet arrived....

But we are all happy! And loving it! We are realizing exactly what you really need to get by. 
And we have laughed constantly! 

We have already done and seen INCREDIBLY FABULOUS things. 

We should have internet up and going tomorrow AND if our luggage arrives, my camera cord will be here too...
Just know...
it's incredible.


3 comments:

Ange said...

I'm so excited you're in Kenya Julie! I cannot wait to see your pictures and hear your stories!!!

Eliane said...

Glad to hear you arrived safely and things are well.
TOY

Gina Vistaunet said...

Jambo, Cady. I miss you. Did you see a Rhino yet?