Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sunny Delight!

My 8 year old niece, Sunny, is in town for just a few more days. She called yesterday to see if I'd like to go see Mamma Mia with her! Would I?! I have seen the Mamma Mia play TWICE--once in LA and once in London--and SO loved it! I dug out the shirt I bought at the play when we were in London and Sunny was STOKED that I had it on for the movie. (I knew she would be!)
The movie is really well done! Love the music and the scenery...and, yes, I was crying through the whole thing--happy, sad, touching...it all makes me cry. I did leave the theater dancing and singing though...(YOU ARE THE DANCING QUEEN!) Anyway, after a little time taking pictures with The Hulk (she wanted SO badly to make bunny ears over his head), we headed over to Souplantation for a buffet delight! DELICIOUS!
Sunny will be flying back to Hawaii on Thursday and will start 3rd grade the following Monday! We have had SO much fun since she's been here...dinners, the Fair, the movies and more. Sunny is an absolute TREASURE to me and a very special person in my life.
I am going to have to find a way to get to Hawaii very soon.

1 comment:

Eliane said...

Sunny is quite a treasure for sure!!!!