Tuesday, July 15, 2008

10 things I'd want with me on a desert island


  1. My iPod. (I'll need the 80 gig at this point)
  2. "Eat Love Pray" by Elizabeth Gilbert
  3. My camera (come on, you know I am gonna blog about it!)
  4. Corona Light (and a lime)
  5. "Sleepless in Seattle" And a DVD player. And I guess I need a TV.
  6. My laptop. (Can I get a 15 inch instead?)
  7. Granola (and a bowl and a spoon. And milk.)
  8. A beautiful man
  9. A good pillow
  10. The LA Times. Delivered daily.

3 comments:

brad johnson said...

The ipod, fer shure! The Corona needs to be cold, the sun needs to be warm, the LA Times needs a side of coffee, the island needs Monday Night Football, the laptop needs a charger, the iphone needs text reception.....

Okay, maybe I should just visit an island from time to time with lots and lots of luggage.

Gina Vistaunet said...

I say mascara and a toothbrush can be substituted for the LA Times and Sleepless in Seattle. The rest are good.

TSHarrison said...

A glove and ball.
Remember Steve McQueen in The Great Escape.
All I need.
Well I guess he had a wall to throw against. Will there be one of those on the island?
If not then I'll need a wall to.
Or how about someone to play catch with, that would be cool.