Sunday, April 15, 2007

To do list for tomorrow


I have not had two days off in a row in over a month...until now. I had today off and accomplished so much...my house is totally clean and vacuumed, I did my bills and laundry and now I have a whole other day off tomorrow.
So, here's the plan:
  • Sleep in til like 7
  • Have coffee, a little breakfast and read the paper
  • Watch the Angel game at 7:30 am (Yes--7:30AM!)
  • check email
  • blog
  • take a shower
  • meet my sister-in-law, Christine, for lunch
  • go to the mall and buy wedding gift for upcoming weekend (maybe shop a little too...)
  • get my car washed
  • come home
  • check email
  • blog
  • make a little dinner
  • watch Dodger game at 6:40pm
  • check email
  • blog
  • go to bed
Wow...I'll really be ready to go back to work on Tuesday.

3 comments:

Insured Asset Solutions said...

7:30 AM?! What the heck. Any yes, drinks can be arranged.

Allison said...

TWO blogs?

wow...dreaming big for Monday!

PETE Di LALLO said...

you are such! a copy-catter!
looks like a good day coming up for you...
how 'bout them Dodgers? Ducks are hot, too...