Sunday, April 22, 2007

It's a small world!












Did you ever have one of those dreams where random people from your life are in it? Someone you used to work with, someone you used to babysit, someone you went on a date with, someone who you know from church, etc--all in one dream...
Yeah, well today, that dream was reality for me! I attended a wedding reception for Daniel, a great family friend and a man who I have literally known his whole life. Daniel and Marissa were married in Hawaii last month. I went today with my parents and my sister, Gina...and then--one by one--it seemed as though I knew everyone there...not through Daniel, but from other areas of my life...And, I just had to take a picture with them all. (Well, except for the guy that I had actually had gone on ONE date with! Yes! Can you believe it?)
Sometimes, the world is just a little TOO small...
The reception was on the patio at Salt Creek Grill and, as usual, the food was fantastic!
It was such an enjoyable afternoon...with so many incredibly special friends.

3 comments:

Brent said...

The guy without the iPod?

Allison said...

Wow! What a small world...

PETE Di LALLO said...

A bunch of beautiful people you hung out with!!...especially that older couple sitting at the table with you and Gina...
Hawaiian food was a nice change from the standard rubber chicken