Tuesday, April 3, 2007

George Clooney

If I could choose one person who I'd like to have lunch with, it would be George.It just seems like we have so much in common, I know we'd have great conversation and an enjoyable time together. I am pretty sure he is part Italian (like me) and, from the interviews I have seen and read, he seems to have a GREAT sense of humor...and I know he loves to EAT! On top of that, he loves music and movies and has a home in Italy.
I think we'd have a blast and make each other laugh. George is just two years older than me, so we would, no doubt know all the same old music and TV shows and we'd have a lot of the same nostalgic memories. I don't know if he likes baseball, but I am sure he'd have a fantastic time watching a game with me. Yeah, we'd have an incredible time together for sure. Oh, and I think he's kinda cute too.
George, let me know when I can buy you lunch...or you could come for dinner! I make a killer manacotti...

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Umm...manicotti is my FAVORITE Italian dish. Living in upstate NY for three years, we have GREAT Italian food. Here in Vegas--not so much.

Allison said...

I hope George "googles" himself one day and your blog comes up! How funny would that be!?

Unknown said...

If George does find you, I will truly envy you forever.

Jen Panunzio said...

Thanks for your prayers! :) You are too funny!