Friday, April 13, 2007

diet coke with bacon?

I went for a facial on Tuesday and the woman there told me I had to stop drinking diet coke immediately. She said it was sucking the oxygen out of my face, thus causing wrinkles. If you know me at all, you know that I live on diet coke. Tell me it causes cancer, brain damage or hemorrhoids--no problem.
But wrinkles!!
I haven't had one in FOUR days...

The funny thing is...when I went to find a picture of diet coke to post,
THIS picture came up!
What the heck? Does this seriously exist? With bacon??
Maybe they are trying to make it easier for me to quit.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Really? Wrinkles? I don't think that's true. If it were, my dad would be one huge wrinkle. He LIVES on the stuff. I think diet coke runs through his veins instead of blood!

Insured Asset Solutions said...

It's the cops choice for soda!

Brent said...

That's disgusting. Lemon, maybe. Lime, ok. Bacon, hell no.

Unknown said...

That is gross!

I heard that if you have to have your soda, it is actually better to drink the regular soda than diet because of all the chemicals and additives they put in diet soft drinks.

Allison said...

Wrinkles?! I'm done too...