Monday, April 23, 2007

It will be mine. Oh yes, it will be mine

I followed THIS unbelievably beautiful car down Pacific Park today.
I could not keep my eyes off it.
Spectacular, huh? It's the Porsche Cayman S
One of my friends was just telling me about this car, but I had yet to see it!
Yeah, remember that Porsche I am gonna buy myself on my 45th birthday?
I'm thinking it might be for my 44th instead...(that's next month.)
It is just absolutely gorgeous!
Do you think I can get a "previously owned" one at Car Max?

4 comments:

Brent said...

That is nice looking.

Heather McTaggart said...

I WANT ONE!!!!

PETE Di LALLO said...

GO FOR IT BABE!!
Did I ever tell you you're my favorite daughter?

Can I borrow it the weekend after you get it?

there's a white Cayman S in my office complex and it is totally gorgeous...

you will look very fine in a Porsche and probably find new friends!

How about you start shopping this weekend?

PETE Di LALLO said...

Getting ready to shop this weekend?