Sunday, April 1, 2007

Happy Birthday from the Cheesecake*

*Thank you Allison...never tire of that one.
My sisters Leesa and Debra...
We celebrated our dad's birthday, which is on Tuesday. He will be 66. I gave him two tickets to Opening Day at Dodger Stadium. Actually, I only gave him one ticket...and kept the other one for me!
Cheesecake Factory is a favorite for my family. Gina and I split Pasta DiVinci, as we always do because it's AMAZING!! Then, we shared this GLORIOUS Godiva Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake. With diet coke of course.
Gina, Debra, Me and Leesa. Four out of five sisters. Our baby sister, Sarah lives in Hawaii.
No, she has not had her baby yet...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like fun! I wish I had sisters...or was in Hawaii. :)

Insured Asset Solutions said...

You all look SO young. Doesn't your family ever age?