Monday, April 23, 2007




Once a month I spend a little time with Sally, my hairdresser and friend of the last five years. Sally keeps my "Golden Lady" look going and tells me of her great traveling adventures at the same time. She and her husband are headed to Spain and then to the Grand Prix in France next month! But the best part of my visit with Sally is when she washes my hair. Oh I love it so much!
My dear friend, Loisa came for dinner later on...we had a glass or two of Shiraz and a delicious pasta dinner. Afterward, we enjoyed a little Crown Royal in our milk...the perfect addition to the peanut butter cookies and conversation.

5 comments:

loisa said...

it's too bad i have that swelling disease.

(i love you)

Alanna Moine said...

i'm going to see my hair stylist tomorrow!!! YAY!

Insured Asset Solutions said...

The lady (Pam) who cuts my hair also washes it too...she's also Asian. For the past month (every other week), she keeps saying, "Brian, you neck so thin...you losing lots of weight...skinny." I love her. She gives me a nice scalp massage...can I admit that I also like pedicures too?

Jen Panunzio said...

Whoever you are above me, Brian Forsberg, just wanted to let you know that you made me laugh!

PETE Di LALLO said...

I had an Asian hearcut-ist last year for which I paid $15...but she often took too much off the top of my bald dome...so the last time I went to see her I jokingly said "Give me about one dollar's worth" and she replied "No, fifteen dolla...