Sunday, April 8, 2007

One GREAT Easter Sunday!

Hope you had a beautiful day...I sure did!My mom and dad and Allison and I at my sisters house for Easter dinner. After dinner we played a friendly game of Trivial Pursuit. I must tell you that Allison does not like the fact that we "help" each other with answers...and she accused me of
cheating when I got "Massachusetts" right. (I totally guessed!)
She's hilarious and a bit on the competitive side...
I don't know where she got that trait!
But, I'll tell ya...I love her more than anything in the world...
Don't you think we really look alike in this picture?!
Three generations...my mom and my daughter and me.
Allison is heading to Mexico with the High School Ministry this week!
Please keep her (and the HUNDREDS of students) in your prayers!
My nephew, Thatcher. He likes the new Gwen Stefani song too...
My nephew, Logan. He'll graduate high school in June.
My Nana--who is 50 years older than me--was there too! She looks great, huh?

Gina made the DiLallo Easter Celebration Dinner! Ham, scalloped potatoes, broccoli casserole (no food photos this time!) It was delicious!! Great pudding/shortcake dessert too!
I LOVE MY FAMILY SO MUCH!!

Shadi, Stephanie, Terri, Angel, me, Madison, Heidi and Aubrey
Spent most of the day with my friends (and the Easter Bunny) at the
Montage Champagne Brunch. Had over 600 come enjoy the day along with us!


Oh! And the Dodgers SWEPT the Giants this weekend!!
They won today 10-4 and Luis Gonzalez hit two home runs...
I tell ya...days don't get much better than this one

5 comments:

Josh(ua) Treece said...

I totally wish I could have come!!! But I got three hours of sleep last night and I was just drained... Next year would be great!

P.S. Aubrey is hot.

Allison said...

Don't say WE help each other...it's just YOU...everyone else is aware of the correct way to play board games!

Brent said...

Josh and I must have similar tastes. You've got some attractive coworkers. That blonde in the middle is the best though.

P.S. The bunny is a little scary.

PETE Di LALLO said...

Alli Hibb's got a giant chip on her shoulder and it ain't chocolate...
but I still love her even if she was, uh, how do I say this properly, uptight a little that day...

PETE Di LALLO said...

Those are some goooood looking people in your family...