Thursday, December 28, 2006

A Sweet Seattle Site


The Nordstrom Flagship Store was "on our list" of Seattle sites to see today. This BEAUTIFUL five-story Nordstrom is the anchor in Seattle's BRAND NEW Pacific Place Mall. And--it is one block from our hotel! This could not have made Allison and I more excited...And, since I am only allowed to purchase clothing when Allison is with me, I had to take advantage of this opportunity. (Allison has to approve any clothes that I buy to be sure they do not make me look like I am trying to be 18 OR, worse yet, make me look like a grandma. I appreciate this immensely.)
Needless to say, we didn't see much more of Seattle than the (fabulous!) mall--but, according to our "Top Ten Seattle" travel guide, Pacific Place is the "crown jewel" of Seattle's shopping centers and a "don't miss" site! We didn't miss an inch of it!
Hey, we got a Starbuck's coffee too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A five-story Nordstrom?! I'm booking a flight to Seattle right now! :)

Brent said...

I need to visit Seattle.

FlynE said...

Time for us to take a trip to Seattle. Very nice blog, Julie!