Tuesday, December 5, 2006



Here's my first blog. I have wanted to do this for over a year. I love reading everyone else's blogs...(especially Allison Hibbard's!)...and now, I get to have my own.
These are my kids...Allison and Zachary. The best people on earth...
This was taken at my housewarming party this past Sunday...I just bought a home in Aliso Viejo and filled it with friends and family (and tons of food!) to celebrate...
I need a little help now...should I talk about my house? my kids? my job at Montage? my European vacation I took over the summer? the JOY of the Dodgers putting their names back on their uniforms? How I always wished I was Steve Garvey?
Ahhh...
I will sleep on it...
odds are the Europe trip will win. I took 225 pictures in Venice alone! Ah Piazza San Marco! Nothin' like it!
Except maybe the helicopter ride over the Swiss Alps or the Belgian waffle in Belgium...or dinner on the Eiffel tower...
Yeah, next to my kids...my 21 day trip to Europe was the best thing I ever did...

:)

9 comments:

Allison said...

I think you should blog about funny happenings at work, or old memories from childhood or old tv show memories...no one set thing...whatever you think of during the day that you think "that's funny, I should blog about this!"

loisa said...

JULIE HIBBARD HAS A BLOG?! *sigh* the world makes sense again.

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

I always knew you were "the cool mom" type! I can't wait to read more. I will continue to read as long as you don't use the following words/phrases.

Remember When...
We have an opportunity ..
The message never changes but the method does...
A rut is a grave with the ends knocked off...
Hey gang...
Fired up...
If you aim at nothing, you'll hit it everytime...
Leaders are learners...

Cathi said...

I'm pretty sure anything you have to say will be worth reading. I have a lot of confidence in your inner blog fliter!

Matt Jensen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt Jensen said...

"A rut is a grave with the ends knocked off"...that's a good one courtney...you're so clever.

Cathyb said...

I love your blog. Maybe someday I will do one too - but I need to get a life. I don't think anyone will want to read about my boys and baseball all the time - since that IS my life!

TSHarrison said...

Julie -
I thought I'd come back to where you started and say "Thank You". I really love your blog and love our incredibly weird but technologically forward friendship.
Thank you for being you.

md said...

I can't wait to read every single one. I so love you!