Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Some Girls...Flowers...Satisfaction

Such a GREAT day! Sonja and I met for breakfast (and yogurt!)
and then went to see "Shine A Light" at IMAX!
The movie is absolutely fabulous...incredible!
Had a wonderful surprise reunion visit with Rachel at Target!
And finished off the day meeting Heather for a delicious dinner...SO enjoyed our conversation and laughter! Heather returned the dress she had borrowed and brought me flowers as a thank you!
SUCH a great day...SO many beautiful people!
You can't always get what you want...but if you try sometime...
You just might find...you get what you need.

7 comments:

kayla rae said...

So fun, I kinda like Rachel...

Allison said...

I like The Rach too...
And I like you...you're a good Julie!

Eliane said...

What a fun day!!!

Sarah said...

Julie--My parent still have their house in Lake Forest. THis is just a second place so they can see my kiddos more often. I'll be down in July to see the Indians and again in August or Septemeber to see the Yankees! When I see Jen I'll have to meet you too!!

Gina Vistaunet said...

Great blog. I love the ending!!! You are so good.
Why is Rachel ALWAYS at Target!! I see her there often.

PETE Di LALLO said...

Dumb (but funny) question:
Does Rachel shop there a lot or does she work at Target?

Heather McTaggart said...

This was such a fun night...I LOVED catching up, we always have so much to say so quick! YOU ARE GREAT! Yes, Rachel does live at Target because that is where I saw her the most when we were neighbors. Can we play "Which Target is Rachel at today?" That would be fun! THANKS AGAIN for the dress and another fun evening of chatting about life's journey!