Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Julie's List

FREE TO GOOD HOME
My long-time plan was to buy myself a Porsche for my 45th birthday. But due to the current unfortunate state of the economy, I am reluctantly admitting that it's just not possible right now...maybe for my 46th.
Instead, I have decided to 'fix up' a few things at my house...starting with my balcony!
My (beautiful) patio table was left for me by the former owners, but it's always been just a bit too big for the space. It's 40" x 40"
I would love to GIVE it to you!
If you are interested...let me know.
I bought a cute little bistro set that will take its place very soon.

6 comments:

Ange said...

cute! I love it!!! i may take it if there's noone else :)

Stephanie Ashley said...

so ive been reading your and allisons blogs for quite sometime. even though you dont know me....my roommate would love the set for her new apartment! she said she would even be willing to pay you or it AND she can pick it up on may 9th!

erik fort said...

I think I've known you the longest so I should get it :)

Eliane said...

I love the flowers on it..so beautiful!!!!

Gina Vistaunet said...

I don't want the table, but if you get the Porsche and want to get rid of that, I get first dibbs.

Randy said...

haha... i guess it pays to read your blogs faster!! Megan and I would love it..but i see i am a little late. Let me know if its still available :-)