Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A very HAPPY Birthday

The day began at The Original Pancake House where I enjoyed bacon and eggs and country potatoes. If I am ever offered a 'last meal'...that will be it. With ketchup and Tabasco--and a big Diet Coke--it is the absolute perfect meal!
Allison, along with my Mom and Dad and Eliane--joined in the celebration and deliciousness!
Afterward, Eliane treated us to a pedicure...the best gift ever!
(And my toes are so pretty!)
Eliane and I went shopping afterward and then I had to head over to a quick meeting at work, where they brought me a chocolate caramel dessert with a candle in it--seriously incredible! While in Laguna we did a little more shopping and ended the night with giant Margaritas and chips and guacamole--the OTHER absolute perfect meal!
My mother gave me the shirt above...look closely at the bottom. Yep, it's a Dodgers blouse! So fun. We watched the FIRST PLACE, BEST RECORD IN BASEBALL Dodgers beat the Mets and called it a night. The absolute perfect day.
Back to reality--and Slim Fast--today.

4 comments:

Zuzana said...

It seems to have been a joyful day.;) I like the fact that they buy you a cake at work; here the birthday girl (or boy) is expected to buy one.;))

Anonymous said...

You could have continued your birthday bash by going to Disneyland, The greatest place on earth. For the year 2009 if you go on your b-day you can get in for free.

Suefalla said...

Joyeuse Anniversaire!
2 Questions:

1.your last meal would not be the dutch baby at original pancake house??????????????????????????????

2. the serve diet coke at the original pancake house now?

3. I think you are great and we should hang out sometimes!

Lisa Marie said...

OH MY GOSH...that shirt is INCREDIBLE!!! Happy birthday, Julie! So glad you had a GREAT day :) You are an amazing friend!!!