Sunday, May 24, 2009

It's a beautiful day for a ballgame!!

Another perfect day at the happiest place on earth!
(Yes, we were there to watch batting practice!!)
Sincerely, there is nowhere I would rather be.
It was Eliane's first time at Dodger Stadium!
Joe and Stephanie were part of the fun...and OH what fun it was! The Dodgers were down 4-1 in the 5th and came back to WIN 5-4 in the 10th!! It was a GREAT game that included a total of 23 hits and a walk off walk! (Look it up.) It was extra fun to sing "Take me out to the Ballgame" tonight as half the crowd sang "Root root root for the DODGERS" and the other half were root root rooting for the opposing team--the Angels.
Buy me some peanuts and crackerjack--and a hot dog and a Corona--
...I can't wait until I can go back.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Lackey's pitching stunk was so good, and then he died! You were happy, I was sad...

Eliane said...

So glad I was there.
It was a great night and such a good game. Thank you for taking me to your happiest place on earth.

Lisa Marie said...

I love how much you love the Dodgers! I LOVE IT!!

Falling LEAVes said...

great game! I was there too... by the left field foul pole actually. I bet I'm one of those blurs in the background in your picture where you can see the foul pole. Great game! I haven't posted my game recap yet ... probably will tomorrow

http:/fallingLEAVes02.mlblogs.com